TROJANS

TROJANS

Friday, December 5, 2008

Holland Christian Game Jan. 10

I noticed on the Girls Blog that a parent has reserved some rooms at the Holiday Inn Express in Holland Michigan for the evening after the game on Jan. 10. I wanted to let you know that some of the girls team members will be staying in that hotel that evening. I am not sure how many rooms they will be using, but if you think anyone on our team would want to stay in that same hotel, let me know immediately and Mrs. Dirkse will try to see if she can get some more rooms put aside. My daughter is on the girls team so my family will most likely take one of those rooms. Remember that we will have a bus returning. Anyone choosing to stay overnight must do so with their parents. No pressure to stay, but useful information.

No comments: